Free Site Assessments
On average an oil spill costs a typical business up to £30,000 in fines, clean up charges and production losses.
The Environment Agency
Keeping on top of updates in legislation and guidance notes can be time consuming, but failure to do so may result in expensive action being taken against you.
We provide free, confidential advice on how to ensure your facility is fully compliant with regulations or meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
We have a network of field managers based around the UK, who have a wealth of experience in the spill control & containment industry. This makes them well placed to offer objective and informed advice. Our site assessments have been developed to ensure that all areas of a site are investigated and assessed.
Don't run the risk - Get free, trusted advice
Get in touch for more information on fully compliant storage or to arrange a no obligation, free of charge site asseement.
- Vehicle movements on and off site
- Storage of empty containers
- Maintenance systems
- Discharge drains
- Movement of container on site
- Storage of liquids & gasses
- Waste storage & disposal
- Local environment
- Storage of full and in use containers
- Production processes
- Surface water drains
Site Assessment Benefits
- Protect employees working with hazardous materials
- Recommend products to be compliant
- Recommendations to comply with OSHA and ANSI/USEA
- Evaluation of your facility's hazardous area
- Help existing equipment remain in good working condition
- Documentation of what is required for compliance