The HTS-1 is a traced heat (commercial electrics) decontamination shower that is protected against freezing by means of trace heat cabling and an insulated jacket which gives protection down to -25°C. The water supply is via a bottom feed supply and the shower head is activated by high visibility yellow pull handle which opens the “stay-open” valve, which means that the shower will continue to operate until the valve is closed by pushing the handle back into the “up” position.
- Bullhorn eye wash
- Galvanised or stainless steel waste water collection sumps
- Galvanised or stainless steel cubicles with collections sumps
- Commercial electrics PIR lighting
- Commercial electrics Alarm/sounder with proximity switch
- ATEX Zone 1 Lighting
- ATEX Trace heating
- ATEX Zone 1 Alarm/sounder with proximity switch
Suitable anchors must be used to ensure that the unit is rigid and properly secured before being used. If desired or required, additional straps or braces can be used to secure any unit. (BE SURE NOT TO DRILL OR SCREW ANYTHING INTO THE OUTER PLASTIC SHELL)
220 volts @ 20 watts per metre; self regulating
You will require an appropriate size/capacity fork lift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading.
Download a datasheet for HTS-1