Frost Protected Safety Shower - HTS1ATEX
- Web Pricing includes mainland UK Delivery
- Worldwide delivery options available - call or email for quotes outside of mainland UK
- 3 & 20 Year Structural Guarantees on selected steel & plastic products
- Empteezy are a UK manufacturer
Check our FAQ Page for further information.
Thanks for getting in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Trace heated showers are ideal for climates where there is a risk of freezing. This mains-fed unit is suitable for hazardous areas and is fully compliant with ANSI standards. The internal pipework is protected by trace heating cable and a highly visible, corrosion-resistant GRP outer jacket. Fitted with an air stat to keep running costs low.
Photo shows the optional foot treadle activation.
- Frost protected
- Heavy duty and robust
- Manufactured in house, in the UK
- Photo-luminous pictorial sign
Please view our datasheet for technical specifications.
|Inlet Connection:||1"BSPM(flanged options available)|
|Operating Valves:||316 stainless steel (stay open)|
Hand-pull handle (foot option available)
|Water Supply Pressure:||2-5 bar (min 1" NB supply pipe work)|
|Temperature:||-30°C to +40°C|
- Eyebath (fitted internal or external
- Flexible face/body wash
- Gritted GRP platform
- Eyebath Foor Treadle
- Manual Drain Valve
- Stainless Shower Rose
- Low Energy Lighting
- Flashing Alarm & Siren
- Remote Alarm
- Pressure Regulating Valve
- Flanged inlet