90 Minute 1880mm High 1 Door Fire Rated Cabinet Tested to EN & FM Standards - 794E
1880mm H x 635mm L x 615mm D
- Web Pricing includes mainland UK Delivery
- Worldwide delivery options available - call or email for quotes outside of mainland UK
- 3 & 20 Year Structural Guarantees on selected steel & plastic products
- Emtez are a UK manufacturer
Check our FAQ Page for further information.
Thanks for getting in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Manufactured in the EU to comply with EN and FM standards this cabinet is built using a double-wall construction method: Thermal insulation is sandwiched between an outer sheet steel shell and an inner melamine-based wood shell, the exterior is finished in a high-quality epoxy coating RAL 9010 white (body) and is fitted with safety labelling in accordance with EN 14470-1.
The cabinet comes complete with a removable containment sump, 3 containment shelves and an earthing link, the self-closing door (can be kept open) is fitted with a fusible link, which if the temperature rises above 47ºC will break and allow the door to close automatically. The detachable front plinth provides access for a pallet truck should you wish to relocate the cabinet. Please ensure the cabinet is empty before moving it and that it is kept upright at all times.
Ventilation is provided by means of 100mmØ air inlet/air outlet ducts which provide natural ventilation or can be connected to a forced ventilation/filtration system. The ducts are protected by thermos-fuse seals that automatically shut the system in the event of a fire. Likewise, the door is protected by thermo-expanding seals and is fitted with a cylinder lock.
|Size:||1950mm H (includes 50mm connection on top) x 635mm L x 620mm D|
|Number of doors:||1|
|Complete with:||3 containment shelves & 1 containment sump|
|Maximum load per shelf:||50kg|
|Standards:||EN14470-1 - Fire safety storage cabinets - Safety storage cabinets for flammable liquids, EN 1363-1 Fire resistance tests - General requirements & FM 6050 Flammable (Ignitable) Liquids Equipment.|
1. Ventilation and filtration, as well as cooling systems, are available to allow you to ventilate, filtrate or control the temperature inside the cabinet, please contact us to discuss your options.
2. You will require the appropriate size/capacity forklift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading and if you intend to locate the cabinet on an upper floor you must consider its weight in terms of getting it up any stairs or in a lift and whether the floor construction can accommodate the weight.
3. The cabinet will be delivered stood upright. If it arrives lain down please reject it and contact us immediately.