2 Door Lithium-Ion Battery Cabinet (1150mm High + 105 Minutes Tested) - 793+LI
Thanks for getting in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible
The safe storage of lithium-ion batteries, whatever their size requires careful consideration, especially in relation to thermal runaway which will very quickly lead to a fire.
Although rare thermal runaway is a risk as it initiates an unstoppable chain reaction resulting in rapid rises in temperature. It starts at a temperature of 60°C and becomes extremely critical at 100°C. To minimise the risk you should never have batteries in direct contact with each other and they should be stored away from direct sunlight.
Based on European standard EN 14470-1 approved, tested and certified 90 minute fire rated cabinets this model comes complete with 2 perforated shelves which allow air to circulate and fire suppressant (if fitted) to access all parts of the cabinet.
If electrical options such as chargers or integrated fire suppression are specified the required access holes will be fitted with intumescent seals that expand and seal the hole in the event of a fire. For full protection we offer an internal fire suppression system; either stand-a-lone or intergraded with an audible/visual alarm system, detection and a control box.
|External size:||1150mm H x 1137mm W x 618mm D|
|Internal size:||820mm H x 1000mm W x 410mm D|
|Shipping dims:||1350mm H x 1200mm W x 800mm D|
This cabinets will be delivered stood upright, if it arrives lain down please reject it and contact us immediately.
- EX100LI: FirePro Basic FP100 + Bulb
- VIG100: FirePro Advanced FP100 + detector + Alarm + FPC 2 Controller
- PRISELI: Rack of 9 electrical outlets
- EN 14470-1 90 minute fire rated cabinets (tested to 105 minutes)
- Standardized pictograms in accordance with ISO 3864and ISO 7010 directive 92/58/EEC
- Reduces the risk of fire and explosion
- Fire resistance of 105 minutes according to the ISO curve n° 834
- Double wall construction
- 1.2mm outer walls steel wall (white epoxy RAL 9010 finish)
- Thermal insulation panels to limit thermal bridge
- Signalling by standardized symbols
- Earthing point
- Ventilation duct holes (100mmØ outlet)
- Ventilation ducts with intumescent mesh to seal the cabinet in the event of fire
- Intumescent door seals to seal the cabinet in the event of a fire
- Automatic closing and locking doors