30 Minute 1 Door Fire Rated Cabinet - 3031E (635mm High)
- Web Pricing includes mainland UK Delivery
- Worldwide delivery options available - call or email for quotes outside of mainland UK
- 3 & 20 Year Structural Guarantees on selected steel & plastic products
- Empteezy are a UK manufacturer
Check our FAQ Page for further information.
Manufactured in the EU to comply with EN and FM standards this cabinet is built in melamine which has good overall chemical compatibility. The exterior is finished with a PVC protection film RAL 7035 grey with RAL 1023 yellow edges and is fitted with safety labelling in accordance with EN 14470-1.
The cabinet comes complete with a removable steel containment sump fitted with a perforated steel cover and the self-closing door (can be kept open) is fitted with a fusible link, which if the temperature rises above 47ºC will break and allow the door to close automatically.
Ventilation is provided by means of 100mmØ air inlet/air outlet ducts which provide natural ventilation or can be connected to a forced ventilation/filtration system. The ducts are protected by thermos-fuse seals that automatically shut the system in the event of a fire. Likewise, the door is protected by thermo-expanding seals and is fitted with a non-sparking, lockable three-point latching mechanism.
|Size:||635mm H x 605mm L x 630mm D (550mm+80mm for the 100mm outlet connection)|
|Number of doors:||1|
|Complete with:||1 containment sump & perforated cover plate|
|Maximum load per shelf:||30kg|
|Colour:||grey with yellow edging|
|Standards:||EN14470-1 - Fire safety storage cabinets - Safety storage cabinets for flammable liquids, EN 1363-1 Fire resistance tests - General requirements & FM 6050 Flammable (Ignitable) Liquids Equipment.|
1. Ventilation and filtration as well as cooling systems are available to allow you to ventilate, filtrate or control the temperature inside the cabinet, please contact us to discuss your options.
2. You will require the appropriate size/capacity fork lift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading and if you intend to locate the cabinet on an upper floor you must consider its weight in terms of getting it up any stairs or in a lift and whether the floor construction can accommodate the weight.
3. The cabinet will be delivered stood upright. If it arrives lain down please reject it and contact us immediately.